18 November 2012

you totally will


written by a seven year-old ava five years ago as part of this secret mission, saved and promptly taped to the bathroom mirror. five years of looking at it while I wash my face and apply various fancy-like moisturizers. while I brush my teeth and pretend to floss. while I inspect my face for any and/or all flaws, notice new lines and imperfections. five years and still, it lifts my spirits. it helps me remember.

and on a somewhat related note: this made me happy.

8 comments:

  1. That is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I please post a link to this in my blog today? I like to do sort of a weekly wrap up of what inspires me throughout the week. I would love to share this with my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very inspiring and also so true. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see how this would bring a smile to your face each morning, and sometimes all that is needed is a smile and we are prettier! thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that makes me smile, too. i might need to put that on my mirror, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh how it blesses me to catch up here.
    grateful for this, andrea. happiest thanksgiving to you and yours! xo

    ReplyDelete